Home Plumbing, Water Heater Repair, Well Pump, & Clogged Drain Services
If you’re looking for the best and most professional plumbing services in Chester and Lancaster counties then look no further than Summers & Zim’s. We’ve been the area’s most knowledgeable, reliable and comprehensive local plumbing company for more than 80 years, and our team is consistently dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional plumbing repair and installation services.
Common Plumbing Problems We Service
Our team of certified and licensed plumbing technicians can assist you with any plumbing repair need large or small. With so many years of practical experience, our team has seen all types of plumbing repair needs and can help fix any issue you may be experiencing, including several common plumbing problems like:
- Dripping faucets and leaking pipes
- Slow or clogged drains
- Sump pump failure and replacement
- Bathroom plumbing and running toilets
- Water heaters
When you need timely and dependable residential plumbing services, then contact the Good Natured Guys at Summers and Zim’s. To ensure we always provide the best services throughout Chester, Lancaster and Delaware counties, we offer free plumbing repair estimates, 24-hour emergency response and our 5 Point Guarantee.
Common Plumbing Questions We Get
Your Pennsylvania home depends on a variety of plumbing systems to function smoothly and efficiently — water running as needed, hot water for showers, effective sewage drainage and more. With so many plumbing fixtures working simultaneously, it can be difficult for homeowners to understand the proper operations and maintenance of each.
At Summers & Zim’s we have years of experience repair and maintaining all types of plumbing, and homeowners most often ask us the following plumbing-related questions:
- What Items Can I Put Down My Garbage Disposal? Place only soft, edible materials down your garbage disposal. Avoid putting bone, coffee grounds, corn husks, fibrous materials and other garbage items down the drain.
- Should I Turn My Water off to go on Vacation? Even though no one will be using your faucets while you’re out of town, your plumbing could still cause problems — small leaks, burst plumbing or water backing up could happen while you’re away, wreaking havoc to your home. To best avoid these damages, homeowners should always shut off their plumbing when they anticipate being away for a long period.
- Where Is My Main Water Shut-off Valve? Locating your water shut-off is simple when you know where to look — search along the inside perimeter of your home. The valve is typically located three feet below ground level in the basement or somewhere on the main floor of your home. If you still can’t find it, locate your outdoor water meter and follow the line to where it meets with the house. At that meeting place is where you should find the shut-off valve.
What Areas We Serve
At Summers & Zim’s we strive to offer the most dependable and comprehensive plumbing repair services throughout Pennsylvania. We happily provide plumbing repair and installation services to homeowners throughout Delaware, Lancaster and Chester counties, as well as parts of Berks County.
No matter if you live in Tredyffrin Township, West Goshen Township, West Chester, Uwechlan Township or Phoenixville, we’ll respond to your request promptly and make repairs using quality parts and equipment for lasting dependability.
Why Choose Summers & Zim’s
Why should you trust the plumbing professionals at Summers & Zim’s for all your residential plumbing needs? At Summers & Zim’s, we pride ourselves on our good natured disposition, unmatched plumbing experience paired with numerous certifications and focus on providing our customers with exceptional service and personalized plumbing repair and installation solutions. We’re proud to be certified by the Master Plumbing License, North American Technician Excellence, Inc. and the Environmental Protection Agency.
With our dedication to our customers, we also ensure consistent quality and satisfaction with our one-of-a-kind 5 Point Guarantee:
- Design Guarantee: For all of our repairs and installations, we guarantee it will perform as intended. If it’s not what you expected, we’ll make adjustments or replacements at no extra cost.
- No Lemons Guarantee: If you have a recent plumbing fixture installed and a piece of it fails to perform reliably, we’ll install a new one at no additional cost.
- $500 No Frustration Guarantee: If your new plumbing installation does not perform as promised or expected within the first two years, we’ll pay you $500 for the inconvenience.
- Home Protection Guarantee: While working in your home, if our team accidentally damages any part of your home, we will cover any repair or replacement costs.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If your new system installation does not meet your needs or expectations, we’ll remove the item and return 100 percent of your investment.
Do I Need Regular Plumbing Services?
Like any appliance or fixture in your home, pieces and hardware will succumb to wear and tear over time. To keep your home’s plumbing in top-condition and reduce inconvenient and costly emergency plumbing repairs, trust one of our trained and certified technicians to perform regular maintenance at least once per year. During an annual visit, our team will check your plumbing for leaks, signs of corrosion, sewer and water lines and regularly used appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, disposals and the hot water heater.
How Fast Can I Get Plumbing Service?
At Summers & Zim’s, we understand how crucial properly working plumbing is to your daily activity. When you experience an issue with your fixtures, we’ll respond quickly to identify the issue and perform quality repairs. When you contact us for your plumbing repair needs, we can provide same-day services or be scheduled to arrive whenever is most convenient for you. We also offer responsive 24-hour emergency services.
What Services We Offer
At Summers & Zim’s we offer the most comprehensive and skilled plumbing repair, installation and maintenance services throughout Pennsylvania, including Lancaster, Chester and Delaware counties. To schedule a plumbing service visit, call us today at 610-593-5129 to speak to a team member or complete our online scheduling form.
Plumbing Services in Lancaster County, Delaware County, and Chester County
Given just how important and extensive your plumbing system is, there’s much that demands maintenance — and often repairs, too. At Summers & Zim’s, we are your comprehensive source for home plumbing services in Chester County, Lancaster County and Delaware County. Get in touch with us for:
Water leaks can be frustrating, but they can also lead to dangerous air quality problems if mold and mildew form in hard-to-see areas. At Summers & Zim’s fixing water leaks is a big part of our comprehensive home plumbing services in Lancaster County, Chester County and Delaware County.
Clogged Drains and Drain Cleaning
When you need home plumbing repair in Lancaster County and Chester County, there’s a good chance that repair will include a clogged drain. We can make standing water go away and drains flow smoothly when off-the-shelf solutions fail.
As your Chester and Lancaster County plumber, we take on toilet problems of all kinds. These issues can often seem complicated, but our team of expert technicians can quickly identify the issues at hand and deliver the solutions in a matter of minutes.
When you need water heater repair in Chester County, Lancaster County and Delaware County, count on the team at Summers & Zim’s. We know how important hot water is to the comfort and function of your home, and we deliver the solutions you need urgently.
Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
When water quality is of utmost importance in your home, we can deliver the solution you need via reverse osmosis water systems. As your West Chester, Coatesville and Lancaster plumber, count on us for reverse osmosis systems and much more.
When you need well pump maintenance in Lancaster County, Chester County and Delaware County, Summers & Zim’s can be your go-to service provider. Well pumps are rarely a do-it-yourself endeavor, which is why you need professional help you can trust.
For all the issues above and anything else that comes up at your home, trust Summers & Zim’s as your Lancaster, Exton, Gap, Downingtown, West Chester and Coatesville plumber.
Call Us Today To Schedule Quality Plumbing Services
When you trust the trained, friendly and experienced plumbing professionals at Summers & Zim’s for all of your plumbing installation and repair needs, you are guaranteed comprehensive services, focused customer service and lasting plumbing solutions.
Schedule our plumbing repair or installation services today by calling 610-593-5129 or learn more by completing our online contact form. If you require immediate attention, please feel free to fill out our online scheduling form.