When you turn on your tap, does the flowing water have a murky coloring, odd flavor or leave crusty buildup that causes you to stockpile cases of bottled water from the store? While purified bottled water is a safe purchase for many Chester County, PA homeowners, a new reverse osmosis water system installation can provide superior quality water compared to bottled products. Many local homeowners are installing reverse osmosis water systems for their homes’ water supply because of its visibly effective results, fully automated design and budget-friendly installation.
At Summers and Zim’s, we understand the desire to want safe, clean and tasty water available in your home, and that’s why we install quality reverse osmosis water systems throughout homes in Chester County. We have over 85 years of practical experience working with homeowners throughout the area, and our fully trained, certified plumbing technicians are happy to work closely with you to find a reverse osmosis system installation that best suits your household’s long-term needs.
What Is a Reverse Osmosis Water System?
Residential reverse osmosis water systems work by forcing pressurized water through a semi-permeable membrane located in a specialized container. These systems are an effective method to help further purify drinking water, removing harmful chemicals and elements including:
- Elements that create hard water build-up such as calcium, magnesium and other minerals
In some reverse osmosis water systems, an ultraviolet purifier is used after the final stage of the process to fully sterilize the water, killing any viruses or bacteria present.
Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis Water System
By installing a reverse osmosis water system for your Chester County home, you can experience a range of benefits, including:
- Improved Water Taste: By simply removing contaminants from your home’s water supply, you can have clearer, odorless and better-tasting water you and your family can enjoy.
- Nearly Zero Water Impurities: Reverse osmosis systems are incredibly effective at removing chemicals, minerals and other impurities — the final product is 99.9 percent clear of all contaminants.
- Simple to Maintain: With few moving or replaceable parts, reverse osmosis systems are easy for homeowners to maintain. All homeowners have to do is replace the filters once or twice every year.
- Cost Savings: When you cancel your water delivery service or stop purchasing bottled water from the store, you can expect to save significantly on your routine expenses.
Finding the Right Plumber in Chester County
The team at Summers and Zim’s is dedicated to helping you and your family achieve a healthy, happy lifestyle. One of the best daily improvements you can incorporate into your routine is having clean water with one of our reverse osmosis water system installations.
When you trust our helpful, knowledgeable experts with all of your plumbing installation needs, you can expect the highest quality service, dependable products from top-rated brands and personalized solutions that best suit your daily needs. To ensure peace of mind for all of our customers, all of our products and services are backed by our comprehensive 5-Point Guarantee.
We are proud to say we are Water Quality Association(WQA) members, and as a result, we are able to provide you with the most up-to-date water quality information and testing available on the market.
Learn more about our residential reverse osmosis system installations today by calling 610-593-5129 or request a free installation estimate by completing our online form.