As the coldest months of the year in Pennsylvania approach, homes need reliable furnaces that can see them through the winter. A high-functioning furnace means your home is comfortable, welcoming and safe. When a furnace stops working properly or breaks altogether, you need a fast and effective solution that can get your home heating again.
At Summers & Zim’s, we can provide that fast and effective solution. We offer furnace repair service in Lancaster, Delaware and Chester counties, as well as maintenance and replacement services. When your furnace isn’t heating like it should, we can quickly identify any issues and provide the needed solutions. Make sure your home is the comfortable and safe place it should be through the cold winter months when you choose Summers & Zim’s.
Why Choose Furnace Maintenance Service?
We’re here for you should you need furnace repair or a full furnace replacement service. But we recommend regular furnace maintenance above all else. When you get your furnace inspected before the cold of winter arrives, you’re able to find issues before they become emergency situations. Annual furnace maintenance can help prevent emergency situations during the dead of winter, and they can even help postpone the eventual need for a full furnace replacement. Do your furnace and home a favor by getting regular furnace maintenance service.
Get the Best at Summers & Zim’s
When you call Summers & Zim’s, you’re calling a service provider that wants to do more than just get the job done. We’re here to help enhance your home in any way you need — furnace repair, replacement and maintenance included. We’re committed to quality in everything we do, from the people we hire to the parts we use to the units and systems we install. We want your home to be its best, which is why we deliver nothing but the best when you choose us for furnace maintenance service, repairs and replacements.
Discover Our 5-Point Guarantee
We always stand behind our work at Summers & Zim’s. That’s why we offer a comprehensive 5-Point Guarantee that includes the following:
- Design Guarantee: When you choose Summers & Zim’s, we’ll make recommendations as to what’s best for your home. Should a unit or system prove to not be what’s best for your home, or if it fails to work as intended, we’ll take care of it.
- No Lemons Guarantee: If even a small part or portion of your new unit or system breaks down, we can replace the entire thing.
- No Frustrations Guarantee: When you get a new unit or system, you rightfully expect it to work. If yours breaks down in the first two years, we’ll pay you $500 as compensation for the inconvenience.
- Home Guarantee: We cover parts and labor, but we also cover any other portion of your home that may be damaged by the breakdown of a unit or system.
- Money Back Guarantee: If your unit or system doesn’t work in a way that meets your needs, we’ll remove it at no charge and refund your entire investment.
Serving You in Southeast PA
If you live in Lancaster, Delaware or Chester counties and you find that you need high-quality furnace maintenance service, repair or replacement, remember the team at Summers & Zim’s. We have a history of serving home and business owners in this state that dates to 1930. We can help your furnace operate at its peak potential, and we also provide maintenance, repair and replacement of plumbing parts and components and other aspects of your heating and cooling system.
Contact us online today or call us at (610) 593-5129 about furnace maintenance service, repair or replacement.