Would You Like To:
- Know that your system is going to fail before it does?
- Reduce future repairs?
- Prolong the life of your furnace or air conditioner?
- Reduce your energy bill by as much as $239 per year?
Not having an annual maintenance checkup will reduce system efficiency by 5% every year.
A build up of .042 (1/20) inches of dirt on the heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% increasing your monthly utility and fuel bills.
The number one cause of HVAC repairs is dirt on the filter, the blower, and on the cooling coils.
- 24/7/365 Precision Monitoring
- Every time your system runs, a 32-point analysis is performed.
- Monitored wirelessly by a team of certified technicians in Sydney, Ohio for the performance and efficiency of your system, and watching for any symptoms that may indicate future problems.
- Drastically Reduce Unexpected Breakdowns!
- Equipment Problem alerts inform both you and us of any problems before they cause a breakdown and costly repairs.
- 81% of Alerts are for preventative issues that can be addressed before system failure.
- Reduce Your Utility Bills
- Efficiency Loss Notifications notify us the minute your system shows a significant loss.
- Front-Of-The-Line Priority Service
- Our members’ needs are addressed within 24 hours.
- Exclusive Discounts!
- Applicable service membership discounts. Must join Watch Dog membership plan.
- NO OVERTIME rates for nights or weekends.
- Complete System Rejuvenation
- An expert technician will inspect, clean, adjust, and lubricate your system to help ensure it operates at peak condition.
- Unlimited Tune-Ups. Your system will be tuned up as frequently as it needs to keep it running at its best.
- Monthly Insight Reports
- Contain your system’s efficiency scores and allow us to track your system’s performance every time it runs.
- Independent Repair Verification
- Independent party verification that the correct repairs were made and that your system is back to operating at peak performance. Comfort Guard verification that parts were installed correctly.
- Maximize The Life Of Your System
- Proper operation allows the system to function as intended, avoiding premature aging and replacement.
- Keeps Your Equipment Warranty Valid
- Your system’s warranty becomes voided without proper maintenance as stated in your manufacturer’s installation manual.
Still have membership questions? One of our Good Natured Guys will be happy to provide you with detailed information so you can choose the best plan for you. Request more information by calling (610) 593-5129 or by filling out our contact form.Learn More