The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

Home » Blog » The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

The technicians here at Summers & Zim’s take carbon monoxide very seriously.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that may take place in many types of heating systems that exist in our homes.  When not properly maintained, your furnaces, boilers and some water heaters can begin to leak this gas into the surrounding rooms of your home, putting your family in danger.  In fact, the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that 170+ people die in our country every year from non-automotive CO poisoning while countless more are poisoned at non-fatal levels or are misdiagnosed.

All of our technicians are certified by the National Comfort Institute to tune up these types of equipment and test for CO leakage.  The best way to have peace of mind and keep your family safe is to have a certified Summers & Zim’s technician visit your home and inspect your equipment.

Call us today at (610) 593-5129  to schedule your appointment!

Looking for a Free Estimate?

    Folds of Honor

    Summers & Zim’s supports Folds of Honor, providing educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.

    Folds of Honor Donate Today

    Featured Review

    “Love & trust your company, techs and work. Had always recommended you to others. You have always been there for me when a problem would arise. It almost feels like I’m family.”

    S.M. – East Fallowfield, PA.

    Read All Reviews

    Become a Service Member

    Service members get priority service and enjoy a discount on repair services.

    Become a Member

    Schedule Service

    Call (610) 593-5129 for emergency service, or submit a service request on our online scheduling page.