Aeroseal Carrier in Chester County, PA
How Aeroseal Duct Sealing Works
By sealing air ducts from the inside, Aeroseal® ensures that your heating and air conditioning systems run efficiently and evenly throughout all the rooms in your home.
Have You Noticed?
- Uncomfortably hot or cold rooms?
- Excessive humidity?
- Excessive dust?
- Musty odors or fume smells?
- Increasing energy bills?
If so you probably have leaky air ducts. But now there’s a solution. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out.
Leaky Ducts Contribute To
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms
What Are The Benefits?
- Airtight savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay in your pocket longer
- Airtight comfort: Your hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable
- Improved air quality: You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors
- Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
- You’ll be a small part of a bigger solution: A reduction of the amount of air pollution created from generating less energy
Here’s How Aeroseal Works
Aeroseal software allows your technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in your home. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks.
Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour. Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by the continuous air movement.
As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges. Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts!
A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s amount of leakage reduction is generated, providing verification of success of the process.
Still have questions about Aeroseal®?
One of our Good Natured Guys will be happy to provide you with detailed information so you can learn more. Request more information by calling (610) 593-5129 or by filling out our contact form.
Why Choose Summers & Zim’s
Why should you trust the plumbing professionals at Summers & Zim’s for all your residential HVAC needs? At Summers & Zim’s, we pride ourselves on our good natured disposition, unmatched HVAC experience paired with numerous certifications and focus on providing our customers with exceptional service and personalized HVAC repair and installation solutions. We’re proud to be certified by the North American Technician Excellence, Inc. and the Environmental Protection Agency.
With our dedication to our customers, we also ensure consistent quality and satisfaction with our one-of-a-kind 5 Point Guarantee:
For all of our repairs and installations, we guarantee it will perform as intended. If it’s not what you expected, we’ll make adjustments or replacements at no extra cost.
No Lemons Guarantee
If you have a recent plumbing fixture installed and a piece of it fails to perform reliably, we’ll install a new one at no additional cost.
$500 No Frustration Guarantee
If your new plumbing installation does not perform as promised or expected within the first two years, we’ll pay you $500 for the inconvenience.
Home Protection Guarantee
While working in your home, if our team accidentally damages any part of your home, we will cover any repair or replacement costs.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If your new system installation does not meet your needs or expectations, we’ll remove the item and return 100 percent of your investment.