Have You Noticed?
- Uncomfortably hot or cold rooms?
- Excessive humidity?
- Excessive dust?
- Musty odors or fume smells?
- Increasing energy bills?
If so you probably have leaky air ducts. But now there’s a solution. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out.
Leaky Ducts Contribute To
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms
What Are The Benefits?
- Airtight savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay in your pocket longer
- Airtight comfort: Your hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable
- Improved air quality: You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors
- Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
- You’ll be a small part of a bigger solution: A reduction of the amount of air pollution created from generating less energy
Here's How Aeroseal Works
Aeroseal software allows your technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in your home. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
Still have questions about Aeroseal®? One of our Good Natured Guys will be happy to provide you with detailed information so you can learn more. Request more information by calling (610) 593-5129 or by filling out our contact form.Contact Us