Many homes in southeast Pennsylvania rely on boilers to keep them warm during the coldest months of the year. Boilers are popular because they get the job done and are typically reliable. But even the toughest and most durable boiler can falter after seeing you through several seasons of the cold. That’s why you need a source for boiler repair service, maintenance and replacement.
At Summers & Zim’s, we are that reliable source in Chester, Delaware and Lancaster counties. Lean on us for boiler maintenance service before the cold sets in and call us when you experience issues during winter that necessitate urgent or emergency boiler repair.
Don’t Forget About Maintenance
The single best thing you can do for your boiler and your home this fall is to get your annual boiler maintenance service. Some homeowners never take advantage of proactive maintenance. Instead, they count on their boiler working, and then they respond in real-time when the boiler needs repairs. But what these homeowners are missing is the convenience and savings that regular boiler maintenance service creates.
When you choose boiler maintenance, you get a true professional who can identify emerging areas of concern and make small repairs before they spiral into much more urgent and much more costly emergency situations. Annual boiler maintenance service can also help extend the lifespan of your boiler, which means you get to postpone expensive replacement services.
A Focus on Quality
We offer a lot of different services at Summers & Zim’s — boiler replacements, repairs and maintenance included. No matter the service you need, the current that flows through our daily activity is our commitment to quality. We choose to hire only professionals who meet the highest quality standards. We use only quality replacement parts, and we install only new units and systems of the highest quality. Your home is too important to settle for anything less than the best, which is why we always strive to deliver the best.
Enjoy the Advantage of Our 5-Point Guarantee
We’re known at Summers & Zim’s for our famous 5-Point Guarantee, which includes the:
- Design Guarantee: When we recommend a system or unit because of its performance, you can rest assured you’re going to get that performance. If the system we install doesn’t perform as promised, we make it right.
- No Lemons Guarantee: Even if just one portion or part of your overall unit or system breaks down, we can replace the entire thing — just to make sure you get a product that does meet those high-quality standards.
- No Frustrations Guarantee: We pay you $500 if a new system or unit breaks down in the first two years, because we know how frustrating that can be.
- Home Guarantee: Like many providers, we guarantee our parts and labor. But we also guarantee any part of your home that could be damaged if a system or unit breaks down, including furniture, flooring, walls and more.
- Money Back Guarantee: When your new unit or system doesn’t work, we give you back 100% of your money and haul away the old unit on our dime.
We’re Passionate About Serving You
Everyone you find at Summers & Zim’s is passionate about homes and homeowners in southeast Pennsylvania. We want you to have the best experience in your home, relaxing in an environment that’s fully functional and entirely welcoming and comfortable. If you live in Lancaster, Chester or Delaware counties and need assistance or support for your heating, cooling or plumbing systems, call on the service-oriented experts you’ll find at Summers & Zim’s.
Call us today at (610) 593-5129 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about boiler repair service, maintenance or replacement for your home.