Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Home » Blog » Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an odorless gas that can cause severe health problems or even death. CO is produced by the process of combustion. Therefore, we can encounter CO in much of our everyday lives. You will find that CO is generated by items such as gas appliances, furnaces, water heaters, automobiles, charcoal grills, generators, yard equipment, fork lifts, fireplaces, wood stoves, etc. Anywhere there is combustion; there is Carbon Monoxide.

I encourage you to have at least one carbon monoxide detector in your home. No exceptions. Every home has something in it or around it that is capable of producing carbon monoxide.

Looking for a Free Estimate?

    Folds of Honor

    Summers & Zim’s supports Folds of Honor, providing educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.

    Folds of Honor Donate Today

    Featured Review

    “Love & trust your company, techs and work. Had always recommended you to others. You have always been there for me when a problem would arise. It almost feels like I’m family.”

    S.M. – East Fallowfield, PA.

    Read All Reviews

    Become a Service Member

    Service members get priority service and enjoy a discount on repair services.

    Become a Member

    Schedule Service

    Call (610) 593-5129 for emergency service, or submit a service request on our online scheduling page.